and i don't feel like i'm strong enough
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... uetree.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: I fail, but here is a post. x.x'''
Word count: 333. Worth 2 points SSWM

Hanna was taken far more unawares than she should have been at Ember's few words. She started, though the mare did not, having seen the approach of the sub-leader from her stance facing the barn. The dark woman physically stammered for a moment, wondering fleetingly if she was showing enough for Ember to notice right off, if the woman would or could immediately banish her (though from the informal meetings they had had, Hanna did not believe she would do such a thing), and then, suddenly, deciding it did not matter, and that she would tell Ember, anyway, even if she did not notice and comment on her gravid nature from the start.

The medic turned and raised a hand in reply, gave Gali two or three more cursory strokes along the same side with the brush, then tossed the item underhand toward the fence, patting the painted side to dismiss the mare only to find her following closely to her as she moved to near the sub-leader. A genuine smile painted itself across her lips as she did, her right hand scratching Galilahi's cheek for a moment then dropping to her side. She stopped with about two feet or so separating the women, inclining her head in greeting as well, even if it was somewhat redundant.

She studied Ember, taking in the gorgeous dress, the sword, the axe, all the while forming words on her lips. "Yes, yes it is, and unfortunately possibly the last one we will have for awhile. Winter will be setting in all too quickly. Hi there, I don't think we have been formally introduced. I am Hanna." She lurched suddenly forward as a playful nudge came from the equine behind her, followed up with a whicker and a snort. She caught herself by pinwheeling her arms, and taking a step, then turned halfway to frown and lay her ears back at the painted mare. "Oof! And this insistent beast is Galilahi, she wants me to inform you."

Speak, think, act

[/html]

Messages In This Thread