Simply not good enough
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>

Perhaps the initial intention lurking behind her sudden interest in obtaining warrior skills was to be able to seek revenge. Although Halo was temporarily broken she still carried a well bottled up rage because of what had happened. She was a vengeful and aggressive creature by nature. Surely she would not settle without moving against her malevolent uncle. Perhaps she would have held a different shape if she had not been so severely poisoned by her father, but the assumed madness of the Lykoi, and perhaps also partly de le Poer was apparent in her. She was still just a sprout yet to fold out its petals. Ears listened closely as the Aquila spoke again. To wield a spear was something that had never interested her even after she had started to dig into the world of warriors. Perhaps it would be more correct to say that she had not thought of it. There were numerous weapons to choose from. To gain knowledge of the spear as well – even the mere basics, would most likely add her some favours in the future. ”Yes, it sounds like a very good idea,” the girl answered truthfully. A moment of silence was allowed before her voice rose once more. ”Do you believe my co-Hydra could teach me anything valuable?” She had expected some sort of comradeship bloom between herself and Hybrid, but it seemed clear to her that he held no interest whatsoever to interact with her.
Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread