not your average waste of time
[html]

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ilding.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Sorry for delay again! /bad bad bad Gen. I also apologize about the length, but I feel like I'm being repeatedly punched in the gut.

Bold as brass and twice as bright, Strel kept his grin plastered thickly on this features. The chillier day did not seem to bother him all too much anymore, not when he had something new to play with. Well, perhaps not so much play with as harass; it was his curse to be more of a pain than a benefit more often than not. Truthfully, it did not affect him a bit since he'd always believed there had to be someone that was the bubbly person who just got on your nerves now and then. What fun would there be otherwise? What mischief could be made with dingbats and bullies? None, for there would be no one to make the mischief in the first place. Though it would not work fully every time, there were advantages to being absolutely difficult to bring down.

"Well, hi there!" he greeted, rather exuberantly about it. He had noticed she'd shied away from him instead of seeming rather happy for a new acquaintance. Guess not everyone could be as thrilled over strangers as me. He gave a mental sigh at himself, question his own vigor over it. But his little mental debate with himself barely showed through on his features, though his eyes seemed only three quarters present. "You weren't here when I was before. You new to Cours? How're you liking it?" He had to restrain himself from asking even more questions into that single breath. Perhaps, he was a tad bit too excited. Then again, it was not everyday that he socialized with a new packmate.

Speak Think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread