not your average waste of time
[html]

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ilding.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">300+

"Gotta start somewhere, right?" he chimed in, hoping to ease the pressure the girl seemed to be under. It seemed as though social interactions were not her forte. Her tone, posture, and the way she spoke told him she needed to guided to come out of her shell, even a little bit. Of course, that was only what he thought. Never did it occur to him that he could have been wrong. Strelein von Rosnete was stubborn and he was proud. No way was he going to admit he was wrong. And if he did? Well, he'd be the picture of a pouting child denied his dessert.

Strel was about to nod, but he chose not to. He could not really say how long he'd been here; his memory was a little fuzzy after that sojourn in the woods. "Well, I've been here since June, but I left for a couple of months for some stupid reason. I'm obviously back now, though!" he beamed, trying to be as warm and pleasant as he could possibly be. Trying to make friends was indeed his strength, though keeping some was the harder challenge.

"What do you like about this place so far? Made any new friends?" Strel wanted to keep prying more information from the female, hoping more questions would give her lead to speak more. That was his goal after all. To learn more and meet more people and to make many friends. He was rather selfish in that sense. "What drove you here, anyway? Simply a change of scenery? An angry leader who wants your blood?" Strel persisted, wanting more and more out of the female. He didn't even know if she wanted to talk about any of that, let alone to some pack mate she had only just met.

Speak Think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread