not your average waste of time
[html]

We wave this flag of hatred;
But you're the ones who made it.

ooc; sorrysorrysorry for the wait :/

This male seemed very determined, being much more socially aggressive than her previous night's company, Haven. She was glad she was encountering him after the ice-breaking conversation with Haven, and not prior to it. She was going to be forced into this whole, conversation and making nice thing one way or another. She had been subconsciously expecting it, she knew what came with the process of becoming part of a pack. Solitude was thrown out the window, which she was finding herself minding a lot less than she had expected. She'd been ready to settle obviously, ready to finally attach roots more permanent than anywhere else in her travels. She'd begun by nodding her head, a slight smile creasing her soft features as she agreed with his initial statement, before listening to his quick unleash of questions.

Taking only but a moment to mull over her rebuttal to his handful of questions she offered another shy smile before quickly giving a half shrug of her shoulders. "Well uh, it's really pretty.." she commented lamely before pushing on, having caught onto the fact that he seemed determined to engage her in conversation. "I've met Haven.. he's really nice, and Firefly and the King and um, Ayita.. but it was only briefly" she added the last part with another of her shy smiles, as she shifted her weight back and forth somewhat awkwardly. Laughing at his final question she 'ummed' a moment before pushing out a quick answer; "I guess I just finally opened my eyes and realized I didn't have anywhere to go. The part of me that wanted to change that won for once I guess.." she laughed nervously, giving another of her quick shoulder shrugs.

image by cammie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread