Blue skies are gonna clear up~
(OOC: Oh, sorry. It's late haha. I will try to add more to them.)

--

The loner's ears angled backward at the leader's next question. Strengths and weaknesses.. hm. This had always been her least favorite part when meeting with leaders in the past. Not that she didn't have confidence in herself. She just found this part to be hard to talk about; talking about herself, good or bad, had never been her favorite thing.

"Well.. I try to see the good in others. I make it a point to not judge someone before I know them." She paused, thinking hard. "I have spent such a long time on my own that I fear I will not be the most beneficial member on a hunt, at least not right away." She shut her eyes and lowered her head momentarily. "And I've got a bit of a trust issue. But I hope to reverse that by being apart of a pack." She finished, opening her eyes.

Her thoughts wandered back to her life in hr pack. She missed her parents terribly. But when her twin brother died, she couldn't stand being there any longer. She had to leave, to find a new life for herself. Not a day went by when she didn't miss her family. All except one...

She jerked out of her reverie with a jolt, realizing she must have dazed off. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she took in the leader's expression.

Messages In This Thread