Fate's Fancy
[html]

OOC: *Really needs to stop taking forever...* D| Sorry it's kinda short, but it certainly gives you more questions to answer. |D

It's a Beautiful Lie,
It's the Perfect Denial

Like an energetic sponge, the wiggling bundle of Lilac and cream fur soaked in everything, wide-eyed as Ruri recounted all of her questions with to the point answers. Names for things around the house, interesting bits of Ruri's history that Sylvie could hang onto, a name for that strange man with the black eyes...

"Ja... Jacq... Jacquez...?" Sylvie frowned, surprised she was having problems with a French name. This was new to the pup, being unable to say something correctly. Tiny face scrunched up, indicative of thought. She didn't speak fluent French, oh no, but she was certainly close enough. What was so strange about his name? Thoughts drifted back to that fateful night when Ms. Alaine had found her- to Jacquez turning into a mean and scary monster. He wasn't exactly what one would call normal- at least to Sylvie. He was missing an arm, and he didn't look like any other dog she had seen. He walked on two legs, something, Sylvie realized, a lot of canines took interest in. Perhaps she would have to ask the King to be able to shift? Finally, after a few moments of silence, the child addressed her sister.

"Do you think I could just call him Mr. Jac-Jac? He's missing an arm. Maybe Mr. Missing an Arm? How'd he lose his arm? What kind of dog is he? He reminds me of a collie, like us, but he doesn't look right. He was in Florida too? How'd he get to be King? Did he steer the big boat? What was it like in a boat? Had to be different from a plastic buoy ball. Was it fun? Did you see lots of fish? He's kinda scary... do you think he could give me permission to turn into you? Like, not you, but like, that form that walks on two legs? I dunno how to do that yet- do you speak french? Maybe Mr. "Jac is Missing an Arm" will be nicer if I talk to him in French? Do you have any other friends besides him? Like who? Anyone super-special?" Ah, the unquenchable questions of the youth.

The Name's Sylvie Ciel. Who be you? Run run run, Chase that little sheepy-pie! and now I chase those cattle, snapping at their heels as they run by.

I've got to remember
That this is all just a GAME!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread