she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
     · Character Name: Ava

· Character Birthdate: October 31, 2008

· Regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf

· Species: 50% coyote, the rest is a mix of wolf and dog.

· A secondary form of contact: x maelstrom xx - aim

· Returning member.

Ava prowled along the edge of the borders her paws picking their way slowly along the dampened earth. The temperatures were much milder here than she was used to further inland. She had to guess it was due to the ocean that surrounded this small area as it stuck out from the rest of the country she had roamed since the spring time. There was nothing to stall her from picking out a pack to join yet the lands seemed to be littered with wolves.

She snarled, the sound coming from deep within her chest and barely escaping her lips as a whisper as she pushed her way along the borders. The rain was unrelenting having yet to cease its steady downpour as she had traveled quickly through the heavily wooded parts of the land it was with this she decided if she needed to wait for a patrol for this pack she might as well attempted to dry herself. It was the only pack that did not wreak of wolves and their disgusting scent while everywhere else it seemed to be embedded. This was much more pleasant, made up of her own kind and after hiding along the borders watching them from a distance she decided it was about time she asked their pardon and acceptance.

Her body was washed white, the fur along the back of her neck still raised while the rest dripped steadily from being soaked from the unending rain. Red eyes raised to the sky to seek for solace in a parting of the clouds somewhere, something that would bring the end of the rain. It was a good thing the weather was still warm and had yet to reach any freezing point. It would have made her travels impossible over the ice with this ongoing rain. Her tail twitched in annoyance until something caught her attention a large tree with thickly intertwining branches that had fallen partial over.

Long legs covered the distance between her and the tree swiftly and within a moment she found the shelter over head to be a godsend. She carefully shook out her fur, the water flying in ever which direction and decided to sit and wait it out before she attempted to look for somebody. Not like they would want to be out in the rain either searching for any joiners.

The alabaster femme's chest heaved as she struggled to take a few breaths after running the distance along the borders to find shelter. Having been settled now, her breathing ceased to be nothing but short and fairly distanced breaths and she sat down, her front paws holding her up as she slouched over to stay within the cover that the tree offered with it's large branches that shot out in every direction. She figured it must have fallen sometime during the stormier parts of September and October and now she made use of the dead thing as it refused to fall over fully leaning on another for balance.

With that the girl waited, bloodied eyes glancing out into the dreary world before her.
style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread