she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind stinky face here come in and find her. He can't accept her, but he could maybe bring her to someone who can?

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

The rain did not bother him any, plus he felt like he needed to spend some time with his horse. He was also tired of sitting up in his room because of the gloomy day. He sat upon his horse, the stallion still unnamed but still loyal as hell to Cotl and his word. The male had looked through the rain that had poured down on the two. He had decided that he would follow a roadish thing that had lead to the mansion, but also ran through the lands and to one of the borders. The male lead his stallion onto the road before he tapped the side of his horse, and urged the male to a gallop. Cotl's audits pulled back, and his eyes stayed forward, making sure he was still following the road.

The appaloosa neighed as he rushed against the wind, against the rain. Cotl got the distressed feeling that his horse gave off to him, and he pulled slightly on the stallion's reigns to signal that he was allowed to slow down to a trot. The stallion seemed a lot more comfortable trotting than galloping. Cotl figured it was because of the weather that he wanted to take it a little bit slower. Didn't want to slip or anything. Cotl wanted to feel the cold water splash against his face harder than it already was though. The male shrugged as the stallion trotted onward.

The cold hard wind had blown itself towards the two males, icy, winter was definitely close. His horse had trotted along rather swiftly as time rolls by, and the rain dropped from the sky. To his surprise, he could see a little form on the muddy road in a distance, and he looked hard at it. Then it jolted past the borders and towards a fallen tree. Cotl growled lightly and cocked his head and tapped his horse's side to get him to speed up beside the feo and her hiding place. He noticed it was so when the scent finally hit him. It was young, a young feo she was. He couldn't help but wonder what the hell she was doing here. Especially since it was pouring like hell outside. I saw you, What are you doing on Inferni lands? he called from on top of his horse and into the opening she had wedged herself into.

---------------------------

Speak Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

"A cold day in hell's" the phrase
I used when I never ever meant to change

[/html]

Messages In This Thread