she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
Thank you for replying so quickly! (:

The weather proved to be a hassle to her in the past with slippery slopes as she made her way through mountainous regions. Spring had been quite wet almost as wet as the autumn was now it seemed. Then summer soon came and there was a small break between the two where the weather was perfect before the sun parched the ground and took all the water from it leaving it uncomfortably hot and dry. There was never a break with any of the seasons, she had looked forward to fall once again just hoping for cooler weather and a bit of sun, but now it just rained, rained and rained some more most of the time. The temperature hardly dipped below the freezing point, but that did not matter because it would soon and then snow would follow.

Her long ears were pressed back against her head, but when the steady clicking of something approaching that she had never heard in her life before her ears twitched lightly at first before her face swung to the side, ears erect. Her eyes caught the shape of a great beast charging towards her and in a panic she flashed a quick snarl at the large creature, backing away further under the tree. She could feel the rain pelting her back once again but that hardly mattered with the immediate danger that may have faced her. Ava noticed something strange as the horse turned, there was a wolf poised on its back and it held something that controlled the great beast.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>What the fuck!? she cried out, eyes flashing angrily up to the male not even hearing the words that came from his mouth. Well, they finally registered and she snarled loudly at him in irritation as the creature had greatly unsettled her. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I'm not on your borders, close, but I have not trespassed. I wouldn't dream of trespassing, she grumbled, edging her way out and past the beast on her four paws as the male stayed up on its back in his optime form. It was strange, but it fascinated her. Her parents did not have the right blood and she was not sure if there was a way she could become one. She had never received any information about how, but that was besides the point right now. The creature downright sent a chill through her bones and she took a few steady steps backwards as she had to lift her head to look at the wolf atop of it.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>What the hell is that thing? she asked, her pink nose twitching lightly as she drew in its scent. Whatever it was she could tell it was a tamed beast, her tail twitched again, but was lowered in the presence of what she figured to be someone of this pack. She had meant no harm the surprise and fear still evident in her face as she watched him her crimson eyes turning back to the creature in curiosity.

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread