she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
Haha, that was definitely a typo on my part. xD I knew what he was in. And, haha, he's a very interesting character! (:

Her tail flicked back and forth tentatively behind her as she watched him her nerves slightly settled now that she realized the creature was going to attack her. With that out of the way she listened as his mouth opened, and out came the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. The fur along her back went straight on edge as another snarl was ready to rip out of her mouth before he continued on as if he had not said anything. She peered at him curiously wondering where the fuck that came from and within a moment it happened again.. except she was not sure what he meant by it.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Yeah.. I need a place to stay. I left my old pack after eating the alpha, my mother and siblings, she said jerking her muzzle in the direction of her old pack which was a far ways away from here anyway. The words came out with a cruel sneer behind them as she thought about the creatures that pretended to be wolves while all their blood was muddied. Ava figured she needed to explain her last statement figuring it might look a tad bad on her part. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>They were wolves, she said, her lips twitching in disgust as she rose to her feet, but still hunched over from the weight of the rain and her soaked fur. Her head was lowered and she paused waiting to listen to his next words.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I've never seen... nor heard of a "horse", she stated simply, a sly grin forming across her lips as he spat another word out this time unknown to her and then another. She figured it was rude to ask what his problem was seeing as he could just as easily chase her off and away from the lands. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I do plan on joining, at least I hope I can, she said, her eyes flickering up to his face as she got a quick glance of his strange eyes. She dropped them once again unsure if she actually just saw what she thought she saw. Her head tilted a little to the side in question but unable to voice her thoughts on the matter.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>How about you call whoever you need and we can get out of this quicker? she asked, her muscles tensing as what seemed a shower of more water just spilled over her head once again. In that moment Ava looked like a half drowned rat and she snarled, disliking the water greatly because she had no where to go to dry off just yet. Of course, whether she was accepted or not she would need to find a shelter of some sorts in order to escape this rain and that would take even longer. The girl sighed, hoping it would just end quickly.

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread