she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]

OOC: Ha, okay just making sure that you knew that xDD und, thanks, He's definitely a card.

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

Yeah.. I need a place to stay. I left my old pack after eating the alpha, my mother and siblings. Cotl listened in silence, the only thing making sound around them was her voice and then the rumbling of the thunder above them, and the rain hitting the grass, and trees around the two. They were wolves, she added onto her statement. That was a good thing to know. Another wolf hater in the pack. It didn't matter either way to him. Wolf, coyote, he hated them all the same. A sneer came on his face. Like he was supposed to care that she killed them because they were wolves. He would have killed them because of something actually meaningful. If they were to discriminate him then he would kill them. He also would torture them until they wished for death to come. He was not so much about killing and getting it over with as much as he was with sticking one with needles until they beg for you to just kill them. He held his tongue, well until it slipped out anyways. Want a freaking rabbit or something? the male spat, his own ears still pinned against his skull, cold gaze on her and her white body. She did look like a drowned rat now.

I've never seen... nor heard of a "horse" she spoke about the horse.Well now you have. -ASSFACE- he spoke, his brow cocking at her. I do plan on joining, at least I hope I can... she spoke and before he could say anything else, she spoke again. How about you call whoever you need and we can get out of this quicker? she then spoke to him. She did have intentions to join, so he thought about it for a second as she told him to howl for Kaena or Gabriel. He let out a chuckle. The hell makes you think they want to come out from their cozy dens in this -FUCKING RABBITS- weather? I can just take you to them. he asked before he looked back behind him. Jump up here. Shifting would be easier...Unless you can't shift.. he spoke, looking at her and tapping the space between him and the horse, so she would be infront of him and between the horse's neck and himself. He didn't know if she could do so or not, but he would be able to hold in place on the horse if she sat nicely and not freaked out.

---------------------------

Speak Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

"A cold day in hell's" the phrase
I used when I never ever meant to change

[/html]

Messages In This Thread