she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]

OOC: I think even he would have a hard time staying on though xDD ; Leaders, we're going to need you soon.

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

A rabbit would be nice. well she wasn't going to get one. Not from him, because in all honesty, he thought that if she abandoned her other pack after killing the Alpha, she should have just taken the throne for herself instead of running away. But that was just within the mind of Cotl. Get your own fucking rabbit. growled the male lightly, telling her that she was not supposed to answer, much less give him a smart remark back to him. He snorted lightly. I can't.. uh..I can't shift like you. It's not in my blood okay so she was not Luperci. He could totally change that for her, and he licked his lips at the thought, but he was quick to push the thought out of his head. That wouldn't look good on his record either. That's fine. -COCKFACE- We can still work with that. he spoke shrugging lightly. I'll just run behind you she then spoke.

Col cleared his throat and then let out a "pfft" noise from his maw. He circled the stallion around her before he reached down and grabbed the mutt by her scruff and quickly hoisted her on top of the horse, she sat between himself and the horse, his arms blocking her from falling off atleast somewhat. You better hold on unless you want to fall! he spoke as he kicked into the horse's side. This made the horse take off at full speed towards the old road that the two had followed on the way over here. The only reason he had not let her run was because she could have veered off course and found herself guide-less if the two weren't on the horse. Plus he doubted that she could keep up with a horse for very long. Not for as long as the trip they were going to take. On the horse's back, he had let his maw let out a long song as they galloped through the lands. The howl was a warning that he was on his way to the caves, and that one of the Leaders should be awaiting his arrival. For what exactly he left out, just because he figured he might not be heard over the sound of the rain and thunder.

---------------------------

Speak Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

"A cold day in hell's" the phrase
I used when I never ever meant to change

[/html]

Messages In This Thread