she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]

OOC: He more than likely would use a boulder for leverage or something. Or atleast he'd try to.xP sorry for the length. Dx Leader should jump in nows maybe?

Climb up your pedestal
To hang yourself from it

The male was rather focused on the road before them. He had re-noticed that she was there several times again though, because her tail was rubbing against his stomach. It was rather distracting after awhile, but he didn't have any room to say anything. If he didn't want the attention, he would have let her run he figured. Stupid piece of motherfucking shit. he muttered, just because he had to satisfy the urge. The stallion galloped along, the rain slightly distressing the stallion, him wanting to slow down a bit to avoid falling into any holes that might be in the road. The stallion let out a whinny before Cotl pulled back slightly on the reigns, allowing the stallion to slow his pace to a manageable pace. The only reason he had let the horse slow was because of the fact that the caves lied straight ahead. The Mansion was farther than the caves, and it was fairly easy for him to spot them. They went off of the road and trotted over the fields, a slightly rougher ride, but nothing that Cotl couldn't handle.

The male let out another yowl, he wasn't so sure about which one to go to, so he was kind of just looking for which one would answer back to him. One of you jokers better answer me. the male was mentally sending out, but of course it was just his own thought, and held no power over anyone but himself. His arms pulled back the horse's reigns which had pulled them to a stop. Cotl again, let out another yowl, hoping for a response.

---------------------------

Speak Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

"A cold day in hell's" the phrase
I used when I never ever meant to change

[/html]

Messages In This Thread