she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
xD Oh my, I can picture it perfectly. PPing a bit to get the thread moving? jah?

There was a certain rush she felt being on the back of the large horse. As she attempted to hang on with her paws and clenched muscles the girl could feel the horse's own powerful muscles working beneath it's smooth coat. The sheer power she could feel was amazing as she listened to the thundering of its hooves below. How could such a regal creature be so tame though? The great beast could surely overtake someone such as the male behind her because the horse had more power in one leg than she had in her entire body and then some.

Ava's ears pinned back against her head as the male howled out to the leaders. She flinched quite noticeably and shut her eyes for a second to regain herself after watching the ground rush away below her. It must have been quite an odd sight to see the quadruped riding atop another while being secured by the male. She realized she had never actually introduced herself properly to the male but not like it mattered because he was not the one she needed to impress. That was when she heard another howl ring out across the lands and her lead lifted as she looked for the source. They were awfully close to it and as the horse turned in the direction of the howl she held on again until they came to a stop.

There above the rocky outcropping was a giant male, massive in size, and did not look very much like a coyote. There was something else evident in his lineage and he looked to be just as much of a mix as her mother was. After they came to a pause the girl slipped down off the back of the great beast stumbling a moment as she tried to regain her footing as well as her senses lost upon the ride. Giving her fur a great shake the woman bowed her head to what she presumed to be the alpha of the pack before looking up at him, but keeping her eyes averted from his own out of respect.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I have come in search of a home, she called to him, red eyes tracing back over to the male that had brought her here. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>It seems your border patrol would sooner bring me here, she said taking her eyes off of the male that had originally met her at the borders. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>My name is Ava Bellerieve and I've come from a pack far away from here in search of a place that is not so discriminatory against my blood, she said, her tone a bit on edge as she thought about the horrible things that were done to her just because she was mostly coyote. It seemed it went all around here seeing as this clan was mostly coyote from the smell of it. She paused, waiting for him to speak, her tail tucked between her legs, ears and eyes cast downwards and her body all together lowered in the presence of the Aquila.

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread