she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: My Bad! Cotl is going to leave just because he doesn't think he should interfere. Should be a talk between the two and them two only. Ava we can have another thread. PM me <3

A howl raised from the caves, and the male was quick to tap the side of the stallion, causing the horse to bolt off once again. And once he had found the right cave to stop at, he pulled back hard, skidding the horse to a stop. The feo was the first to dismount. Cotl let his eyes gaze over the male and bowed his head lightly to the male. "I have come in search of a home, It seems your border patrol would sooner bring me here the feo started before Cotl could even say anything. Cotl had not met this male yet, for Kaena was the one whom accepted him. He had known the male's name though, since she had mentioned it. " Sir, Don't mind me, I am just a new face around here as well.-NYEH- I figured you didn't want do get wet and have to run all the way to the borders. " the male let out a nervous clear of his throat before he turned his horse the direction of the Forest of Nod. "Maybe we could speak later, sir, ma'm. For now, I need to seek shelter for my horse here. -FUCKING DICK SHIT- I'm sorry for the shortness, if you need me, I'm living in the mansion, last room on the left-upstairs." he spoke, his eyes looking back at the two before he departed from the scene, rather quickly as well.

*Exit Cotl*

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread