she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
(:

The male she had met yet never received a name from turned to leave her by herself with the Aquila. She made a mental note to track him down later once - well if - she had been accepted by the large creature. It was with that she gave him a nod as he turned the large beast and set off back across the lands of Inferni. She felt a little lost and confused after riding on the back of the thing for so long, but it only took a couple of moments for her to regain her sense of north and south. Everything still seemed cloudy in her mind still.

The large hybrid came down to greet her and she followed him in silence as he lead the way into one of the caves, unsure if it had been the one he had just came from. Ava kept her tail pinned between her legs, her entire body moving along and carried quite low to show her subordination to the male. She remained in silence until he turned to face her, seemingly studying her for a moment before speaking. Her ears pricked lightly as she listened to his deep voice bounce off the walls of the cave slightly making it seem all the more powerful to her and she nodded in response before voicing her thoughts.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Yes, because most of my blood has coyote in it. The rest if a mix of dog and wolf, she sighed, it seemed everywhere she went she faced some kind of prejudice. The wolves seeing the coyote in her while the coyotes saw the mixed blood of the wolf and mutt in her. It was all so confusing as to why, but this male seemed to be just about as mixed in blood as she herself was. She felt comfortable in his presence because of that. She already respected him from what she had just seen of him.

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread