she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
Haha, yeah. I'm excited to start posting. :b

She listened to his explanation intently, her eyes resting on his face for the duration, but no where near his eyes nor did she ever try to make contact with them. Her tail twitched back and forth behind her as she listened and took in ever detail he had to speak about. The clan was mostly made up of mixed blood and not just coyotes, which made her feel even more at home within these walls. Inferni was the name of the place and she tasted the word on her tongue as she thought. He was the highest in command, next to his mother. All of this information was absorbed and tucked into a little part in the back of her head to remember mostly his name and his scent that accompanied it for future reference.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Yes, I am searching for something more permanent, not just to wait out this horrid rain that has fallen all this past week, she smiled shyly, her ears flickering back against her head once she finished speaking. Now on to more serious matters as to what she could offer them and why she should be taken in when obviously the clan was doing well enough on its own. There was not a strong need for members it seemed, so she might as well pull out everything she had in her arsenal. Thinking of her skills she had obtained over the years she realized she did lack something that most had and that was the ability to shift. Ava felt she made up for it in other places since she had to compensate for something she did not have.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Well, I know every wolf can hunt, but I have taken that ability and have become quite skilled in hunting and tracking almost anything like birds and fish, she started, pausing for a moment to make sure it was not something every other coyote had to offer. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>My father was a tactician, so I have picked up a lot of what he had done since most of my time was spent with him. I don't have a lot of strength behind me unfortunately with my body size, but I can remedy that because I can think quick on my feet and use my speed as an advantage, she paused again, letting that bit of information sink in. The white girl was sure she had a bit to offer at least, but the most important was yet to come.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I was training to become a medic in my old pack and I have picked up quite a bit of knowledge on certain plants and how to do basic healing. It may take me a bit to learn of the plants of this place, but I'm sure that won't be hard, she finished, her head tilting to the side for a moment in thought as she decided to voice one flaw. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>I... can't shift though, she said, frowning slightly. Her knowledge was limited on that subject because it was never something that came up within her old pack. Nobody could do it, it was considered almost as bad as having coyote blood one's blood. She still had no idea that she was able to gain the ability to shift, but she would leave that up for someone to tell her differently.

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread