she's got it out for me; LEADER.
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
--

She contemplated his words for a moment and with that she had been accepted. Wait, he could help her learn? Was it something that she could just pick up or was there someway to give her the virus? Her mind exploded as she thought about it, what it meant to her? Was it worth the risk? She had hear awful stories of shifting sometimes, especially the first shift. But, those were creatures with it already in their blood. Could it be worse if it was not supposed to be there? Whatever the pain, she would live through it obviously, or else he would not have offered it to her. What did not kill her would make her that much more stronger. At least that is what her philosophy was.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Thank you, Sir, she said with a small dip of her head. Her eyes flickering up to catch him as he turned and left. She decided she would stay within the cave at least until the rain cleared up. That would be the smartest thing to do at this point she thought, at least until she could figure out what she would do from here.

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread