Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
[html]

private
300+

The rain was steady, and yet the woman of the Sun did not mind his absence. She would always rather have his face shine on hers, but she could feel his presence beyond the cast of clouds that hid him. The female walked as steady as the rain fell, from the Manor and out towards the border. She had stayed in her room with the female that she had brought there until she knew that she was sound of health. There was not healer that could call upon, for the cuts that Colibri had sustained, so Anu had done as best she could to clean and wrap them. They both would survive the attack by Haku, though it would be some time before it would be forgotten, if ever.

She carried nothing, wore nothing, and felt weightless. Her coat was growing lighter as winter hooked claws deeper into her home, but in the mist of the rain she blended in against the naked forest. With in the Dreaming lands she felt protected and at ease. Beyond it she would be weary of the Dahilia borders, but still once again she had run from the devil of a beast and survived. His claws would forever be instilled in her mind, but when others would fear death from the beast Anu moved with more hope then terror. The experience had drawn them closer, forging their bond and finally bringing Coli to her rightful home. With that in her heart, Anu moved through the trees. Their branches pointed fingers rasping across her shoulders as she passed below them, knowing each as if family.

Her mind wandered, thoughts of Savina filing her thoughts for a moment, the knowledge she had given her as well as a window in the insecurities of her heart. She had never felt closer to the Commander as she did now, with so few secrets between them. All the wolves around her seemed to be drawing near, and it made Anu even more eager to know each. Never having spoken to him, Anu met Kansas in full just days ago and found that he was far more then her first impression. Thoughts hardly lingered and as she found a place beside the lake, a flat rock that made for a common resting place, her mind graced the memory of her children. Never had they not been hers, even with the understanding that they truly were not. Even with the estranged relationship she held with half, and with their birth mother Anu still knew them only as her own. And forever pleasantly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread