Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
[html]

<333 300+

Princess could be a little firecracker, he knew, but he trusted that she would behave herself in the presence of his mother. What lay between them could not be called love yet, but they did care for one another and he knew that she would never intentionally be rude to anyone that was near and dear to his heart. It was likely that she would be nervous meeting Anu as well. In that respect he supposed he was lucky, for there was no parent of her's for him to impress and gain acceptance from. Still, it was unlucky for her to be in such a situation where she only had one family member to depend on. That was a battle that Haven still had to fight, gaining the acceptance and respect of Ares. The grayscale male may have let the two talk, but he knew that he wasn't happy with them being together. He needed to prove to Ares that he wanted to do right by his sister and would treat her with dignity and respect. The Aatte may have fudged that up initially, but he was making up for it now.

The Knight watched silently as his mother approached Drogon and placed a hand gently on his nose. He could sense something passing between them, for often he and the stallion had such quiet conferences when it seemed there was no language or understanding barrier at all. The mustang was really just as smart as any canine and Haven drew strength from the majestic beast. When he had Drogon around he felt that he truly could accomplish anything that he needed to. When she spoke again he almost protested her statement, but he too knew that he should be getting back. Traveling in the dark wasn't the best idea for any and so it would be best if he headed back to Cour des Miracles now. "I will," he said, moving to wrap his arms around her in a parting hug. "You should come see me there sometime. I could show you the lands." He knew it was difficult for her to get away, she had duties here to attend to, but hopefully sometime she could make the journey. Giving her a loving lick on the cheek he turned and remounted the dark stallion, smiling down at her. "I love you, mom." Even if she knew it, it was always good to hear it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread