The dawn is coming
[html]

Yarr, das ist gut. Eg tror eg glømte å je deg beskjed om denne anyway oO Forresten, kem vett at Halo e dåtter te Colibri? Ingen?
Word Count: 318

I am a part of all that I have met

The scent of her brother was in the air, but Mew could not remember when last it had not been. It seemed he was their most hardworking scout these days, always at the borders somewhere. She was proud, in a way, but it made her curious. He could have others patrolling for him; he was the Lilium. Ah well, he had always been a strange one. This time, though, his scent grew stronger, and she put the book down and got up to walk in his direction. He still hadn't come to see his nephew and nieces, and she didn't know whether she was hurt or not by that. After all, it was the achievement of her life, and she wanted to see his pride when he laid eyes on them.

Her legs took her to her house, and her nose told her that both Dexter and Haku must be in there or at least close by. Calling the young boy's name, she expected one would follow the other. "Dexter?" Going in through the back door, she quickly saw his stubby form facing her brother's. The boy was half-turned, probably having heard her calling his name. Halting a moment, she arched an eyebrow at the chocolate Lilium's facial expression before walking up to the pair. "Hey Haku, meet my son." Smiling, she bent down to be on the boy's level. "Dexter, this is your uncle Haku. He's the father of Emwe and Conor, and Colibri, too. Remember Colibri?" Dexter's face lit up at the mention of the chocolate femme's name, and his tail wagged a moment before turning around to face his uncle with a glorious smile. He knew how to speak, but it wasn't always necessary. She ruffled the boy's fur on the top of his head and rose again, simply standing by the little form. She was not sure whether to hug her brother or not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread