The dawn is coming
[html]

This is shite.
Word Count: 334 - SoSuWriMo

I am a part of all that I have met

Mew frowned as he asked bluntly about Vesle's gender. What, was her names not good enough for him? He seemed cold, and it was lucky that Vesle was not here to hear those words.Moments ago she had been confused, not knowing whether to be indignant or not, but he had quickly solved that problem for her. Stepping forward so her front legs shielded Dexter, she clearly indicated that the conversation no longer included the boy. "A girl.", she stated, just as bluntly as he had asked. Still, on the outside she had not changed, skilled in maintaining a face for the rest of the world while other things went on inside.

He asked to see the other puppies, and had he been merely her brother she might have denied him that, now. But He was the Lilium, and so she could not. Her head moved from one side to another as she looked for the other two children. "They're around here somewhere, I believe..." They went their own ways sometimes, when inside the packlands. She saw no danger in that. "Vesle? Keeleigh!" Calling out, she suspected they would arrive soon. They were generally obedient, and they knew that when she called for them it could mean anything from danger to food, and either reason was a good reason to come running to their mother. "They didn't go far, I don't let them." Her green gaze returned to her baby brother's blues and lingered there. Haku was different, tired perhaps. No doubt because of the strains of leadership? She would think it was not an easy task. Silence passed between them until the other two children arrived, and they quickly picked up on the strange situation and its mood. Taking comfort next to Dexter, the three ones lined up, and their mother introduced everyone. "Keeleigh, Vesle, this is your uncle Haku. Say hi, now." Her nose bent down to point at each of the girls as she said their names, so Haku would know.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread