The dawn is coming
[html]

Kort post frå meg. Word Count: 267 - SoSuWriMo

I am a part of all that I have met

Her brother didn't change at all as he spoke, and her heart fell a little. She would have understood if it was the children's presence that had made him uncomfortable or something, but she was his sister, no? The one he had rained down vengeance on Inferni for. She would have thought that equaled to at least a smile or so. She would have thought he could have visited her before now, or was more happy on her behalf. Certainly not that he would close himself for her like this. Shifting her weight, she sat down as he spoke with that same unchanging voice. Either he was weary, or something else was afoot. She had expected him to return to his normal self once the children left, though it seemed this was not what was going to happen. Last she had seen him properly was after the birth of his sons, and he had been entirely different then. Her head tilted sideways as she studied him a moment before not replying at all. Only when he compared her life as a mother to his own life at the borders and defined them both as good lives did she speak. Surely, never ceasing to patrol the borders was neither healthy nor leading a good life? "I can't see why patrolling can be satisfying when that is all you do. Aren't you tired?" Her questions came from concern, but also now from curiosity. She had eyes in her skull, she could see now that he was different. She wondered what their Lilium was up to on his free time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread