When the day comes, look into my eyes
[html]

short post, sorry. ^_^

Ruri could only smile timidly and shake her head when Heath asked sarcastically whether Jac was going to smack him again. She had hated that Jac had felt the need to resort to brute force, and the fact that he would not do that to Heath ever again made her thankful. Her half-folded ears perked in surprise when Heath assured her not to worry and lifted off her porch all the way to Stark's saddle. "Wow, really?" she responded, in similar fashion to Heath's earlier inquiry. He had trained the gentle stallion to follow Lumiere so that she could ride him without fear. Delicate hands quickly found the horn on the western style saddle, in order to support herself. She could not tell where the reins were, nor did she want to try grabbing them. She did not know how to direct a horse, so she would let Stark do the driving."Of course I trust you. I trust you with my life," she replied, smiling sweetly as she reached down to pat Stark on the neck. She could not wait to take her second horse ride. She had loved the first one and this one would prove to be even more fun now that she was riding her own horse.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread