When the day comes, look into my eyes
[html]

ooc...

The combined factors of the change in scent and the slowing pace of the horses immediately informed Ruri that they had arrived at their destination. The ivory and merle female took a moment to inhale the distinct smells of the stables and savor them. Her lips curved in a smile as she felt Stark come to a stop. Her keen ears heard the slight shuffling sound of Heath dismounting Lumiere, right before she felt his hands touch hers. She willingly allowed him to place her hands on his shoulders then to grab her by the hips, a feeling she had not quite gotten used to yet. Then, when he spoke Ruri's maw opened and a joyful giggle escaped. It sounded like the trilling song of a meadow lark, sweet and melodic, though it only lingered in the air for a moment."I'm glad. If you hadn't I was going to tell you about her today. I take it she told you everything about herself in great detail," she replied as Heath helped/lifted her from the saddle. It was no doubt obvious to Heath that Ruri's tendency to talk when excited or nervous was not unique to herself but a genetic trait among her family, what little of she knew. "She's a sweet girl. I look forward to getting to know her better as she gets older. She's had a tragic start to life, but she's got the best place to grow up right here in Cour des Miracles." The slender, tunic clad optime soon wrapped her arms around Heath's neck before shyly asking,"Did she fall prey to your charms as easily as I did?" Her tone was shaky, which lessened the intended effect of the words, not to mention Ruri was blushing bright red when she said them. She couldn't help but almost laugh at her attempt. Hopefully Heath would get a bit of a laugh out of it as well. The petite femme could already tell, without a doubt, Heath was smiling. Of course she could not see him, but the very fact that he had said so little on their ride to the stables led her to believe he had been smiling at her. They both tended to be silent when smiling. Silence was always welcome when they were just enjoying one another's company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread