When the day comes, look into my eyes
[html]

ooc...

Ruri smiled when Heath kissed her on her cheek. The warm spark that coursed through her petite form was one of the best feelings she had ever experienced. It wasn't as pleasant as when she had kissed him on the lips, but it still made her close her eyes and blush, just enjoying the few milli-seconds that the kiss lasted. Pupil-less orbs reopened and focused in Heath's direction, along with her keen ears. His response about how it took a special person to see his charms had also contributed to the warm feeling she felt, and the feeling was bound to linger as she listened to him describe his view of what Sylvie thought about him."I'm sure she found you interesting. She might not have shown it, but I'd bet she'll tell me all about how she met you the next time she sees me. " Her explanation was based on the little experience she had had with pups. They always seemed to fein boredom or dislike until someone else comes along, then whatever they were doing would become the most interesting and glorious pass-time since the discovery of air. "She said I look a lot like our mother. I...I don't want to be anything like that horrible woman. I almost died because of her and yet I look like her. I mean...I can't see to know what I look like, but the thought that I might share anything more than blood with that woman...I know it's mean of me, but I hate it. I hate her. I'm sorry, I don't like hating anyone, but...it's so hard not to hate her." She confessed. She had been brooding over her re-surfaced hatred of her mother ever since that day she had met Sylvie. Heath, as usual, had been the available and willing person for her to confess her problem to. Now she could get on with their date. "Sylvie and I both seem to talk a lot when we're upset. It must be hereditary. I'm sorry. How about you give me a more thorough tour of the stables?" she inquired, hoping that she would be able to re-ignite the fire that she had just accidentally doused.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread