When the day comes, look into my eyes
[html]

.. maybe she can find their new friend!! xD

Heath understood little when it came to youngsters, never having really been around a pack that had many. If his past pack had any, he had been too busy doing adventured exploration activities instead of hanging about the den to see the newborns. He had been young, arrogant and unappreciative of even the greatest of favors. Heath saw this all to clearly now.

He couldn’t help but smile and laugh silently as her words, he was sure that he was boring. He spoke far too much of horses and stables. His mind was always among the hay and barley that he shoveled too often and aspiring to learn more and more. It seemed that his mind had two lanes, Horses and Ruri. He found himself wondering whom she was making the excuses for, the innocent pup or him. “I hope she liked me.” The male confessed, his voice a little weak but his smile remaining.

It was not just her voice that told him of the change in the collie woman. His face hardened, instantly concerned that she was unhappy. Her mother? The thought of a beast wearing her pelt hurting a small pup was unbelievable, and those words did not sound right coming from her sweet voice. It upset her remembering her mother, just it pained him to think of his father. Neither had cared to treat them as if they were worth more then the dirt they walked upon. Heath let his fingers touch the fur of her arm, returning to hold her hand and squeeze it tightly as they walked.

“Don’t apologize.” He said with a harder tone then before. She didn’t want to dislike anything, accepted everyone who walked through her life, and had never rejected anyone no matter their faults. She was allowed one ill thought. “You are nothing like her, and would never do anything like that.” he assured her.

They moved along, and Heath was quick to pick up the notion to let the topic fall behind with their paw prints. His smile returned, and he led her along the horse stalls and more happily remarked, “There are plenty of horses to meet, Haven’s stallion is over here. “

300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread