When the day comes, look into my eyes
[html]

In my next post ;P Don't worry it will come. We still have to think of a name for the little critter.

Heath's words of encouragement did much to ease the delicate border collie's nerves. Surely he was right. After all, he was one of the two people besides herself who knew her best. If he believed it was okay for her to be upset at her mother, just her mother, then that must have meant it was okay. As the unsavory topic fell to the ground, not to be picked up again, soft, ivory-furred fingers clasped the hand of her beloved as he led her gently down the row of stables. He mentioned that Haven's stallion was nearest and her half-folded ears perked up. Haven had told her his stallion's name. In fact, she had recited it to him just a few days beforehand. What was it? Drogon, that was it! "I remember him, his name's Drogon. The fastest horse in Cour des Miracles, or at least he was on the day of the race. Perhaps Lumiere will break his record next year," she remarked, not wanting to wound Heath's pride by declaring that Drogon was undefeatable. Heath surely would win at the next race.

With each step that the pair took towards Drogon's stall, Ruri's sensitive ears began to detect the faint sounds of rustling at the end of the seemingly large, stable building. However, it didn't sound like the rustling or rats, for the padfalls were too heavy, if only just. Her abnormally heightened hearing could barely detect the difference, but it was there. However, she would not draw attention to it now. They were still several paces from the source of the sound. There was no need to mention it and spoil her introduction to the stallion of her knightly friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread