instant proof of insurance
[html]
[/html]
SSWM: 242

Vieira never tasted air sweeter than she did in this moment. She even picked up the rest of her items to move farther away from the door in order to get a break. When the smell lingered several feet away and she could relax, she dropped everything and lowered to her knees to fight with the bag she picked up. Silas approached and apologized, asking to help further and she took a moment to respond. She was putting things in the bag first. The sheet, two bottles, and then rolled the sheet around them in order to protect against banging one another. She finished a moment later and looked up to the Russian, her gaze landing on his stomach instead of his face.

"It is okay," she said quietly, her hands in her lap. She then started to neaten out the two blankets and fold them nicely so she could walk back comfortably. "I think this is all I need," she admitted and dusted the dirt off them. She slowly stood, her knees cracking from the movement, and she looked over her items. "I just needed her alcohol and things I needed for my room," she said. Blankets were the only thing she could think of as a necessity with the winter coming up as quickly as it was. Vieira never experienced a winter like ones up in the north. Right now was too cold for her, something Mexico might never reach.

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread