take this to your grave
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ssnake.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

The few minutes passed—Snake did not notice them. His momentary stasis was interrupted when he heard the sound of paw-steps, and he looked up just in time to see the golden shape cut through the forest. He was in his Lupus form, though that did little to hide what adorned his form now. When Snake had seen Daisuke weeks ago, his golden coat had been flawless. Now it was marred with scars and—as he saw patterned across his lupine back—some sort of tattoo, depicting mechanical wings or something of the like. Snake’s visage immediately became darker, disappointed. He didn’t reply to the golden wolf’s jovial greeting, and pulled his knees close to his chest, wrapping his arms around them and placing his chin on his knees. This is how he contemplated while the other Luperci shifted, during the expanse of a few minutes. When Daisuke looked up, Snake would’ve still had the same disgruntled appearance.

He looked down on Daisuke, his expression not budging even when the other male joked and cajoled. At the question, his gravelly voice came forth in a growl, “Obviously better than you.” His olive eyes narrowed, becoming nearly invisible beneath his bandanna. “I told you to stay away from Inferni, and yet I find your scent there and you beat up like this. I can’t say I didn’t warn you.” While he was somewhat upset with the wolf for doing opposite of what he had asked, he was more so at himself. Snake was one who would pin such blames on himself—surely he could have done better in warning, or perhaps drilled it into the golden wolf’s head a little bit more. But reality might have it that Daisuke would’ve come back no matter what he said, but Snake wouldn’t have any of that. He thought that he could change the malleable decisions of others, always.

His head cooled slightly, and he gestured vaguely towards Daisuke’s back. “The hell is that?” he asked in that blunt way that he had.

table credit goes to jacoby
[/html]

Messages In This Thread