take this to your grave
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... netabg.png); background-color:#187516; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:

with stars in your eyes,
and with fire at your fingertips,
burn down this city and everyone in it,
singing, "Oh, we are the dancers!"

Daisuke looked back to his companion, and noticed that the male did not follow until after Daisuke had stopped and looked back to see if he was coming. Did Snake really think that Daisuke would leave him behind? Sure, since he was faster, the male would be more energetic and obviously quicker than the smaller, more stout male. Daisuke had noticed that the male looked buffer than the last time he had see the male. The boy's muscles were more defined, more beautiful in the eyes of Daisuke. Truth was, he suppressed the urge to just rub his face on the male's stomach, just to see what it felt like against his face. Weird, I know, but this is Daisuke we're talking about are we not?

Daisuke watched as the male started to follow, and with that, he turned himself back around and bolted off infront of his friend. Unlike the silent snake behind him, Daisuke was busy making noises with his mouth that could imitate an airplane if he knew what that was. He made the sound, along with whooshing sounds and mini explosions just because the male was just weird like that. He ran along ahead of the male, every once awhile him coming to a stop and looking back and seeing if the male was behind him. Once he saw the male, he'd turn tail and bolt off once again. It took them a good hour of this game until they were finally able to make it into the destroyed city of Halifax. Daisuke was first to come upon the limits, and once he had, he stopped and waited for his slower friend. Once the other male had come up, the boy had lead the other to a street riddled with shops. The best shops to find are those that sold everything, and whose doors are closed. Means that no one’s already looked through for the good stuff, and you don’t know what to find. It also meant that there were preserved things, and it didn't get burned down from when the pyromaniacs came and set everything ablaze. That makes sense. he answered, nodding his head as he followed Snake to a boarded up building. The windows and doors were boarded and still intact.

Daisuke looked at the doors, and slightly wondered how they were to get inside for a moment. But then if dawned on him that they would obviously have to find their own solution to their problem. Daisuke thought for a minute, his hand raising to his chin, and his fingers stroking the hair on his chin back and forth before he moved in. He grabbed the metal handle of the door and jerked it, testing it's strength really. He then looked to Snake. Maybe we should just kick it in? I doubt we'd be able to pull it open, even with both of us. the male spoke, before he stepped away to let the male take a closer look at it.

-------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread