take this to your grave
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: That is just about the most green I've ever seen come from snake xPP

I’ve had plenty of vodka before. Don’t worry. the male spoke to him. The other then took a bottle and took a pretty large drink from it. Snake took one gulp for every two that Daisuke took. Daisuke still was not used to the burning, he only was used to it when he was completely trashed. That had only happened twice already. He figured today would be the third time. This time he would be with someone whom was not a stranger to him though. I mean, this would only be the second time that Daisuke met the male, but with Addison and with Heath, it was all in the same day that they met and got trashed. The male watched the other. Just then the other male had handed the gun over to him. Daisuke had done the same thing the other male had done, and he aimed it at the wall, and then clicked in the trigger. It did not make a sound, not even a click. Handgun, A human weapon, and ten times more deadly than a blade. Patriot told me how they work—you put some ammo in it, and you pull the trigger. They shoot these tiny projectiles made out of metal, called bullets. They move so fast that, if you point it someone’s head or someone’s chest and fire, they’re pretty much dead on contact. the male explained. Daisuke looked at him. So this is what Addison was talking about. She was talking about one of these things. Daisuke looked at it closer, observing it for a good minute and a half before he handed it back to his friend. Addison told me something about those. She said that someone had one of those, and could kill me. he spoke, nodding his head lightly. Did Addison ever say who it was whom had it? No, but she did mention the fact that there were rats and a coyote. Daisuke didn't think much about it really, because that was just about the last thing he really remembered from that night. He couldn't remember anything else that happened, or how he ended up back in his den that night. Nothing but the few explanations that Addison had given to him had been remembered.

It might be. Some people named their guns. Kind of weird, I think. It’s either that or that was the name of its owner—so that someone else wouldn’t mistake the gun and take it. There’s some more writing before ‘Hayter’, but I can’t make it out. That might’ve been the guy’s first name. he then spoke. Daisuke nodded his head. So you're going to keep it's name that? Hayter? It's got a nice ring to it. he spoke, smiling softly to the male. Daisuke's eyes then fell onto the necklace that was around the other male's neck for a second. Daisuke admired his own work of art for a minute, and then noticed that the male had not taken it off, or it hadn't been ripped off. Daisuke let out a small chuckle at the thought. He guessed that Snake really did like the necklace, since he had not taken it off. Daisuke's own hand raised to his own new necklace. He touched the cool silver before he looked back over to the pile of jewelry he had left on the counter. These are all sparkly and stuff, man. You think a girl would like some of this junk? Perhaps I can give it to someone... he spoke, thinking about the females he had met over the few months. The first one he had thought of was the one whom had taken his innocence(Svara), and then he thought about Finn. And then Addison. He wondered if any of these females would like any of these necklaces. If he could find a pouch then he would put them in there until he could find a new owner for them.

Daisuke took another drink of his bottle before he set it down and looked around the pawn shop some more. His eyes looked for a backpack like he had found in the University with Hanna. He looked and looked, but found no backpack. Instead he found a satchel. He unzipped it and then started to put some of the necklaces in the bag as well as his two blades. Toss me a few more bottles of the vodka. For the road. he spoke, tossing his head to his friend before he gave the male another smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread