take this to your grave
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:

They’re pretty rare nowadays, and the functional ones even more so. Time usually ruins the devices, and whatever ammo you can find. the brute spoke to him. He nodded his head. There were a lot of things that were rare. Functional things even more rare. Daisuke was slightly glad that the blade did not have any mechanics that would rust over time, you know besides maybe rust if he didn't take good care of them. I figured that the one that she was talking about was operational, because I don't think she'd be scared of one that didn't shoot. started Daisuke. He then shrugged his shoulders. The only thing I know though is that the one whom had the gun was a coyote...and that they were in alliance with some rats. he spoke, broadening Snake's view on whom might have it. Maybe the male knew, maybe he didn't. Daisuke wasn't really worried about it anyways.

The other male seemed to be in deep thought as Daisuke hustled and bustled about. Dai had started to put some random little trinkets inside the bag, not really paying much attention to them until he picked up something glass. It had a bowl with a hole at the bottom, and then it curved up and had another hole up there. It also had a hole on the side. Daisuke was already confused about the object, so he just simply put it in the front pocket, so he knew where it was, and then he zipped the satchel up before looking back at Snake. I don’t know. Maybe. Snake—Hayter? What do you think? the male asked. Daisuke's audits swiveled at the question. The male wanted the name Hayter for a last name? Daisuke giggled lightly as he noticed the sound of the name. It has a ring to it, but honestly, it sounds like you hate snakes. Because you'd be Snake Hayter. I personally like it though. the male pointed out, giggling softly, though not mockingly. He was more giggling at the fact that he noticed it.

You can try it, I guess. Careful, Don’t drink ‘em all in one sitting, alright? the male had spoke to him. Daisuke could barely handle a bottle, much less three. Naw, I don't drink too much. Only when I'm with others. he spoke before he too yet another swig of the bottle he still didn't finish.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread