take this to your grave
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace

“Just because we share the same name doesn’t mean I necessary have to like the things muttered the other male. Daisuke didn't mean that he had to like snakes, he was just saying, it would be ironic fo him to maybe like own a snake, then his name be Snake Hayter. Others would think by his name that he hated snakes. Daisuke let his hand run through his long hair as he gave a awkward chuckle. He didn't press the issue, on account that he thought his friend's temper would flare, though the male seemed to show very little emotion, and the only time he had seen the male angry was only an hour or two ago when he had found out the Daisuke had gone back onto Inferni lands against Snake's orders warnings.

Oh really? Well, I’m not sure about you, but I’ve found all I want here. Want to try another store? the male went to speak after taking two more swigs of the vodka. Daisuke matched him, taking four, since his gulps were much less then the other male's. Hmmm...Yeah, actually, You know what a guitar is, by any chance? I met a lady, Mew, and she taught me something about an instrument called a guitar. She said that she had to build hers out of pieces, but if we could find a in tact one, then that'd be great, ya' know? the male spoke to the other. He took his bag that held his little trinkets as well as his new blades and he walked out of the store, the satchel slug over his shoulder. He looked back to Snake and then looked down the street. He was looking for a music store maybe, if the humans had music stores....

[/html]

Messages In This Thread