take this to your grave
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
It’s a string instrument. Usually a hollowed-out wooden body with strings stretched across it, that usually span up a stick that’s attached to it. You hold the strings in different places with one hand and pluck them with the other and it makes music. The male explained to Daisuke, the more...dictionary way (if Daisuke knew what a dictionary was; which he didn't). In other words, he did it automatically. That's how Daisuke would describe it. The male nodded his head. We could probably try to find a music store. Ha, these humans were smart. Daisuke still wondered how they were wiped out. He did not know anything about the virus except that he was able to shift. He held no history of the virus, and he wasn't too curious because it just dawn on him that the same virus that killed the humans was the same one that brought the canids to rise above the other creatures. Treasure hunting has got to be my favorite thing to do. Besides swim! Daisuke spoke, his tail wagging gently as he smiled brightly.

The male matched his pace to his friend's, though instead of really walking, he was kind of dancing. Not really in any fashion, he was just acting weird, and moving his body excitedly. Dancing really. Daisuke matched the pace of the other male though. Snakey, you wouldn't know how to play one would you? the male asked kind of suddenly, wondering if he knew how to play better than even Mew. It was a shot in the dark really, he just figured he might know if he knew what exactly it was. Also...Can you read? he asked, cocking his head at the male before his dancing turned into walking. Daisuke had turned curious all of a sudden, wandering how much Snake knew about the humans. Daisuke only knew what Addison told him(something about a man named Jesus who took all of the humans' fur to make his beard) and it made him curious. Where he was from, Zirenta, there was no devastation, no disease. Just a whole bunch of over dramatic freakazoids really. There were no tattoos, piercings. There were no humans, no civilization. Only wolves. Only prey. Only life in the wild. This here, these lands were so much more interesting. Daisuke liked it here so much better. Zirenta never had anything cool. Everything turned dark and scary at the worst times.

Daisuke kept his eyes out for anything that was remotely feeling like it would be a music store. He couldn't read, much less spell music, so he was just going on instinct really.

------------------------

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread