take this to your grave
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:Table by Alex (snake)

Alright the male seemed to comply with the fact that Daisuke would try to impress him with a song one day. The comply was emotionless, automatic if you will. Daisuke noticed that his compliance always did sound the same. It never sounded like he wanted to do it, but it also didn't sound like he didn't want to do it. It almost confused the male at some points in his adventures with the male. It was intriguing about the boy in a way. Or atleast Daisuke thought so. He let that smile sit on his face as he let the male speak. I didn’t know places still existed, untouched by Luperci. How did you get it, then? he asked a question that was normally not asked by others. Or atleast it was the first time he was being asked it. It didn't phase him in any way though, it was just a new question, and he liked new questions. They made life ten times more fun. Well, I kinda was attacked by three of them. Something about me on their hunting grounds or something like that. the male explained, shrugging his shoulder about the whole ordeal. The effects of the battle were amazing though. He got to be able to shift, and though it was very painful the first few times, once he had gotten used to it, it wasn't a problem to him at all.

The other male entered before him, Daisuke following close behind. The male looked around the store. It looked like it had been hit already. Almost everything was empty. Daisuke sighed lightly. He still held a small grin, but it was not as excited. The other male had been over by a wall, and Daisuke eventually walked over to him. There you go, some guitars. the male spoke. Daisuke nodded his head as he looked at each of them in detail. There were two that were smaller, light weight, wooden like Mew's had been. The others were rusted, but they were made of metal. Daisuke picked up a wooden one first and as soon as he grabbed it, the reason it was there was apparent. Rats. Daisuke looked back at Snake. These aren't any good. Rats have been eating at them, trying to burrow in the guitar for shelter. The outside looked great, but the back of it is all chewed out. the male spoke as he put the guitar back on the wall, and he went to the second wooden acoustic. He picked it up, and this one too had the same problem. Daisuke shook his head before he looked at the other metal ones. The rust had almost completely covered them. There's nothing here. We'll have to hit somewhere else. the male spoke before he started to walk back towards the door.

Something stopped him for a second though. His audit picked up a sound of scratching. The scratching was too large to be a rat, or a mouse, unless said rodent was mutated and disgustingly huge. His orbs went to the ceiling for a second. Mew now that was not a rodent. Rodents didn't mew. Daisuke looked at it curiously before he stood up on his tippy toes and opened up the ceiling (it had been one of the ones that were just slabs that could be accessed from anywhere) and he saw the most curious sight. Snake. I found a kitty. the boy pointed out as he reached into the attic and grabbed the little kitten. It was older enough for it to be on it's own, but young enough to be cute, and sweet. Daisuke smiled as he brought it down, and he showed Snake. Look, it's so cute! It's a little black and white one. I haven't seen one of this color before, have you? he asked, wondering if the male had seen a cat that had an even amount of black and white on it, rather than a majority black, or a majority white. The little kitten purred at the two boys, knowing that they would save him. Or atleast...That's what the kitten thought. Innocence in the eyes of the youth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread