take this to your grave
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ython1.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Snake was, at first, perplexed that Daisuke didn’t know what a domesticated cat was. But then he realized that he was from some island out in the middle of nowhere that didn’t have Luperci, and he felt somewhat fatuous for not realizing it sooner, before he mentioned it. “Domesticated—it means that the humans tamed them, long ago.” He gestured to the small kitten, which obviously didn’t have the feral instincts enough to scratch and hiss until the scary wolfmen left it alone. “They dulled their instincts and made them into house-pets. Good companions, but barely able to take care of themselves. I’m surprised that this one made it.” He looked at the kitten with vague contempt on his face. Snake’s thoughts towards the humans were very varied. He admired their ability to make the most amazing weapons of death (the idea of the gun was fascinating), but the thought of tearing creatures from their animalistic ways was an affront to him.

At the coyote’s question, Daisuke first responded by holding the creature towards him, dangling from the scruff of the back of its neck. Not caring for its safety in the least, Snake merely shook his head. “No,” he said, not wanting to eat it or to feed it and keep it around. He paused before tilting his head slightly (a habit that he was unwittingly picking up from Daisuke himself) and asking, “What, do you want it?” He still didn’t know how Daisuke lived, without a wolf pack, and he wasn’t sure if keeping a pet would be well-fitted to that kind of lifestyle. But hell, it may work better than keeping the cat with him in his car-den.

Snake’s olive eyes darted towards the door, and he noticed that the sunlight was fading. The winter days were growing shorter and shorter, it seemed. “Shit,” he cursed. “I need to start heading home.”

table credit goes to jacoby
[/html]

Messages In This Thread