Serenity- Celebration in Silence
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/new.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Disappointment staked its claim on the female’s visage, for the news of this teaching preference could wager no other reaction. Her ears pinned back slightly a signal of distress, but still she kept her head about her shoulders and carried on with the conversation, urging herself to ignore the present weight this encounter had pressed upon her. “Well then,” she sighed, rounding her shoulders with an indifferent shrug. “I suppose then there is little I can learn from you,” she spoke honestly as her etiquette demanded, “But it was an honor to meet another of the pack.”

Truth was always spoken from her tongue regardless of the impact it had on others. So long as her conscious was clear in divulgence of her true feelings and insight, she was well with herself. “Would you know perhaps a teacher that caters to quadrupeds?” Her tail tapped the ground. “I was informed that skills would be learned here, regardless of hindrance or advantage…and I would like very much so not to come across as a burden. But,” again she breathed a disappointed breath, the vibrance of her eyes waning as they settled to the warm grasses, “I feel that if I cannot find an instructor, then perhaps my presence would not be appreciated for long and I will be forced to leave.”

Word Total: 220

[/html]

Messages In This Thread