Serenity- Celebration in Silence
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/new.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Disappointment melded from her face and gave way to understanding. Her face softened considerable but still harbored the chiseled quality of skepticism. She had a deep interest for his explanation and a glimmer of hope shown in her eyes once more. Her pleasure portrayed by a slight wag of her tail. “I understand what you mean,” she addressed honestly, as well as dipped her head casually.

Her eyes missed little of Pendzez actions, and more so paid attention to his ears as they pinned forward attentively. She blinked once, curious as to what had him so enthralled with their conversation. Her ignorance, perhaps? But alas her suspicions were doused by a simply question mirroring the same interest she held for him. Zynex lifted her head instinctively, recalling the name of her clan and their system, and how it related to nobility. Again, she nodded once. “Yes. But no longer as you can see. I was exiled when my sister took the head of our clan.” Her voice was soft, barely audible as if speaking a horrible secret against her beloved sibling. She knew the tyrant’s ears would not reach her out here, but still Zyn was wary of what she said so freely. Her upbringing demanded that some parts of her life remained classified, and with a delicate bow, she insured it would be so. “Please forgive me if I do not wish to talk about the matter further.” Celestial rays coveted the ground. “I hardly know you. But perhaps with time I would be willing to speak more. But not this time.”

Her claim stated, the drew her head to its fullest height again setting her sights upon the face of white. In apologies for her coarse tongue, she offered a tiny smile. “But…would you be willing to tell me how long you have been here…in the Valley, Pendzez.”

Word Total: 310

[/html]

Messages In This Thread