Serenity- Celebration in Silence
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/new.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Her eyes were flooded with gratitude for his understanding and in compliance she bowed her head again. Her thoughts on his weapon were forgone from her mind given the more comfortable atmosphere settling between them. “Thank you,” she uttered quietly, feeling more relieved than settled at the moment. Still she had a question to be answered and polite to her audience, she listened to his answer.

A year was quite a while to be amongst the pack, less he had been born within it, which was what she had been expecting to hear. She partly wanted to know what kept him here in the Valley. Aside from the splendor of the scenery and vast range, what more was there? Perhaps it was his teachings that caused him to make a home of this place? Perhaps something other she could comprehend. But what she cared to ask remained quieted on her tongue and in its place and gentle turn of her lips and a slight wag. “I suppose in that time you have made a name for yourself,” she regarded his title as Ambassador. “Perhaps with time, I will too.”

A bold proclamation from one who was having second thoughts about residing amongst another pack. But if all or the majority were as welcoming as Pendzez, she could learn to adapt…and maybe call this place ‘home’. It was something to work toward. And what better start than to take a leap for it. Carefully she returned to all fours, lightly shaking the loose grasses from her belly and depressed her front in a leisurely stretch. Each digit stretched fully before returning to formation as she righted herself again. “It was a pleasure to meet you Pendzez. I do hope our paths will cross again…I’m sure they will. I’m off to venture a little further. Thank you very much for your company.” She craned her neck downward again then pivoted on the pads of her feet, starting off at a light trot before gaining momentum and darting off into the horizon.

There was much more to explore.

Word Count: 344

[/html]

Messages In This Thread