Of rabbits, snowflakes, and Luperci
[html]

[Image: anderungtablebelltower.png]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ooc; ^^ I started this, so I left it up to you to decide what you were doing, hope that's okay.

ic;
A black nose twitched as she walked through the snow covered undergrowth. Meer was out scenting for rabbits, for food. She had been in Storm for only a day but she already liked pack-life again. No one had treated her badly since she had been here, which was good. If anyone had advanced on her she might have freaked. There! A rabbit track in the snow. She sniffed, it had been here a few minutes ago, and it was traveling towards the dens. Meer quickly followed it, noting where it had rested, guessing that she was gaining on it. The animal was digging in the snow, munching on frozen grass, when she found it. Anderung crouched, waited for it to not be looking in her direction, and jumped out at it.

Missed! The amber pelt raced after the rabbit as it sped away in the snow dusted clearing. However, she gave up soon. Wolves were good at long distance running, but not in short bursts. It was the wrong muscles. Anderung looked around her, noting that she was closer to the pack dens, she thought. With empty jaws, she walked back towards them. Her violet eyes flickered over the features as she tried to familiarize herself with the territory. If she was going to be any use to this pack, she had to know the lay of the land. Anderung was close to the dens now, and she picked up the scent of Deirdre. She followed it and saw the white wolf a bit of a ways off. ”Hey! Deirdre!” Anderung called and walked quickly towards her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread