she just walked away...
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... radise.png); background-color:#967257; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: Jack Frost gets this fool

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
http://i49.tinypic.com/2nsth6d.jpg); background-color:#928169; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

© table code by Jacoby, image by daiki

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/jack.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

By Sie! <33

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque convallis dictum dui hendrerit ultrices. Maecenas pellentesque posuere est, sagittis tincidunt tellus semper fringilla. Nunc faucibus, risus pretium eleifend tincidunt, magna dui placerat tortor, et laoreet nibh diam nec nisl. Praesent laoreet, nulla nec egestas egestas, tellus sem pellentesque urna, quis iaculis nunc augue sed urna. "Suspendisse potenti." Aliquam molestie turpis aliquet ligula lacinia ac aliquam ipsum aliquam. Sed ut lacinia sapien. Integer nec rhoncus ante. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis iaculis, velit tempus faucibus sagittis, augue risus posuere tellus, mattis semper purus nulla a velit. Aenean vulputate, quam vel ultrices vestibulum, lorem magna elementum nulla, sed varius tellus nibh vel nibh. Phasellus quis mi sit amet urna volutpat posuere ac in nibh. Sed rhoncus erat ac risus ultrices a cursus eros dignissim. Duis vel lacus orci. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean est velit, posuere non faucibus eu, luctus et dolor. Aenean lobortis, lectus id venenatis suscipit, est ligula congue dolor, vel rhoncus tellus lacus at libero.

<style type="text/css">
.jackfrost1 b{font-weight:bold; color:#34506F; letter-spacing:1px;}
.jackfrost1 p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread