font-family:georgia;
padding-top:5px;
letter-spacing:-.1pt;
word-spacing:2pt; }
</style>

Jack Frost
Quick Facts
Full NameJack Frost
Name MeaningMiddle English Jakke, borrowed from Low German and Dutch pet forms "Jankin" and "Jackin", which come from "Jan" (the German version of John). "Jankin" meaning literally "Little John". The surname "Jenkins" also derives from "Jankin". Occasionally Jack is derived as an Anglicization of similar-sounding Jewish names. AND: crystals of frozen water deposited on a cold surface. - from behindthename.com && the dictionary.
Name OriginEnglish.
NicknamesJack, Frost,
BirthdateFebruary 26th, 2005
AgeFour Years
LuperciOrtus
Species60% Russian Wolf, 20% Eurasian Wolf, 15% Mackenzie Valley Wolf, 5% Grey Wolf.
Soul GradeNeutral Good
Home & RankHomeless && Loner
Physical Appearance
General What would you expect with a name like Jack Frost? Of course, he’d have those beautiful deep icy blue eyes and the good looks that make ya wanna drool. That is, until he became a bit obsessive with his work. The guy is now a bit underweight with small dark circles under his eyes, but that’s for later.

His base coat is a rich off-white in color with black and grey accents. He looks like a standard husky if it wasn’t for the built, earrings, and a difference in the actual markings. His upper body is black with mask and all. Surrounding that is a brown tint that also surrounds his eyes. On his face is an off-white “eyebrow” marking with the lower half of his muzzle the same color. His front left paw is also a brown tint with a charm bracelet clipped around it. The charm bracelet is silver with a black snowflake, a silver rabbit, and a ruby heart all clipped on safety. His tail is all black besides a small part under his tail near his bottom.

The guy also has a hairstyle going for him since he came to ‘Souls. It’s of medium length in black that curves down above his eyes. Usually messy and un-kept, but never in few of his eyes… it usually just spikes up a bit and over.

Eyesicy blue
Colorationblack, greys, off-white, and brown.
Form PreferenceUndecided
Height & WeightLupus: 102lbs, 31in tall, 62in long
Secui: 153lbs, 36in tall, 79in long

Optime: 181lbs, 5.8ft tall
Clothingdark grey pants that are worn and even ripped at the ends.
Accessoriesfour silver earrings on his left ear along with a charm bracelet given to him by his older brother.
ScarsLocation, given by Name
TattoosLocation, description
PiercingsLeft Ear, description
Personality
Demeanor coming soon.
Traitsgentle, short tempered, sensitive, trustworthy, workaholic.
Speech
General Style Jack comes from an English accented family... and, therefore, has an English accent himself. He usually says words like, "bloody", that are used in England. The accent is thick and quite noticeable, but easy to look past. His voice is either usually calm and gentle or annoyed and sarcastic... but, it has that ole' English charm!
Expressions• bloody... like "it's bloody cold!"

• "well... aren't you just a damn bucket of joy!"

• and any English-like sayings you can think of.
Beliefs & Ideals
Sexualityheterosexual...? bi-curious.
ReligionUndecided.
Prejudicesdislikes traitors, cheating, and other stuff.
General Philosophycoming soon.
Lifestyle & Behavior
Residencenone at the moment.
Favorite Hauntswondering.
Hobbieswriting, fantasizing, adventuring, traveling, trying out new things and writing about it.
Habitshe is constantly writing about interesting wolves or events he's been in. He also has that English accent which gives him the habit of using words like, "bloody hell". And, when it comes to friends and lovers he is constantly unsure and worried. Jack usually has to make sure that they still like them and everything.
Substanceshe does smoke and he doesn't mind drinking with friends at all.
Abilities
SkillsWriting/Journalism: Description here.

Stories: Description here.

Tracker: Description here.
Strengthssingle, words, separated, by, commas
Weaknessessingle, words, separated, by, commas
Family
AncestryMaternal Grandmother: Name

Maternal Grandfather: Name

Mother: Michelle Frost

Paternal Grandfather: Name

Paternal Grandmother: Name

Father: James Frost
GenerationSiblings:

__ James Frost II (M), Tyler Frost (M), Nevada Frost (F).

Cousins:

__ Unknown to him.
ChildrenBy Lavanya Frost Victor

__ Asher Frost
DescendentsGrandchildren by ______

__ none
History
Prior Gamesn/a

__ Frost Family Pack — Son

__ Homeless — Loner
RelationshipsBefore 'Souls

__ James Frost (M) — notes here.

__ Michelle Frost (F) — notes here.

__ James Frost II (M) — notes here.

__ Tyler Frost (M) — notes here.

__ Nevada Frost (F) — notes here.

__ Lavanya Frost Victor (F) — notes here.

__ Asher Frost (M) — notes here.

'Souls

__ Urma (F) — planned to meet... no notes so far.

__ Ataxia Delacour (F) — planned to meet... no notes so far.
Combat'Souls

__ Character — Significance
Jack Frost… what a name! He was named after the legendary Jack Frost after mummy couldn’t help it with her mate’s – and now her – surname was Frost. He wasn’t the first born, but the second born in his litter. Before that, his parents had a single male cub the year before… which just equaled to Jack having two older brothers. Young Nevada didn’t come until the year after Jack was born. His family is pretty tight knit with older brother, James the second, looking after his younger siblings. Mum and dad were pretty much acting like newlyweds even though they had been together for years now.

He grew up like any other pup would in the family. They didn’t have a pack to say the least as they really were just family-oriented loners. Though, his father always said that the family was a pack of its own. Young Jack always had a strong brother complex with his older brother, James the Second, which left the other older brother having a jealous fit over it. Mum would just laugh and say that it was adorable how they were both trying to look out for Jack. He, however, just thought of it as something for them to argue about without getting in trouble.

As a yearling, Jack was trained by dear older brother and daddy to hunt and fight with pride in his family name. It was only that winter when he found out why he had been named “Jack Frost”. At first the boy thought of it as a joke, but of course it was an actual story passed down. Now the boy just grew curious and eager to find out other legends. On his birthday, his father gave him a quill pen while his mother gave him a make-shift notebook. His older brother, James the second, gave him a silver charm bracelet with his first charm… a black snowflake.

As a two year old, Jack stayed with his family and got his presents as he gave out his… a second charm for his bracelet with this one being a silver rabbit and second notebook for his writings. He also got himself four silver ringed piercings on his left ear. This had upset poor mummy dear, but she lived on as she was soon to give birth to their little sister, Nevada. With excitement in all four of them, Michelle gave birth to her first and only daughter. She named her Nevada which had meant “snow-capped” after a marking on her back.

Jack treated Nevada as any good brother should. He took care of her and babysat while the family went of hunting. The stories he told her were mostly his random creativity, but it seemed she enjoyed them anyway. They played and had fun while waiting for the family to come back. This all was around the time when Nevada was seven or eight months old. That night, James II had introduced the family to his lover and decided to leave… while saying goodbye, the faithful older brother gave Jack one last charm. This charm was a ruby heart. And of course, the two year old male cried his heart out.

At the age of three, Jack decided it was time to leave his family in search of his own. He spent less days with the family and more time looking for a lovely female. It was a few days after when he met Miss Lavanya. They were like teenagers who had their “love at first sight” moment. Lavanya had captured poor Jack Frost’s not-so-cold heart. They were together most of the time playing around before Jack asked Lav to take him as her husband. She accepted and they spent their honeymoon doing what all new lovers do.

With the birth of their son, Asher Frost, Lav had taken under the “Frost” name. Jack, however, became highly obsessed in his research. Poor Lav and Asher weren’t so important at the time which lead to Jack making a huge mistake. Without anyone paying attention to prissy Lavanya, she had an affair with another male only to leave Jack with their son. Oh… and a lovely little note saying, “Fuck you!”.

Depression grew on the male and he took his son to the old Frost parents where he knew he’d be taken care of. After that, he left them there and headed off for the land of ‘Souls. As a four year old, he now is more sensitive and cautious when it comes to relationships.

Blank character sheet courtesy of Sie. Character © Daiki
[/html]
extra posting log here.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... radise.png); background-color:#967257; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: Jack Frost gets this fool

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]
http://i49.tinypic.com/2nsth6d.jpg); background-color:#928169; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

© table code by Jacoby, image by daiki

speak think walk

[/html]

[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/jack.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

By Sie! <33

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque convallis dictum dui hendrerit ultrices. Maecenas pellentesque posuere est, sagittis tincidunt tellus semper fringilla. Nunc faucibus, risus pretium eleifend tincidunt, magna dui placerat tortor, et laoreet nibh diam nec nisl. Praesent laoreet, nulla nec egestas egestas, tellus sem pellentesque urna, quis iaculis nunc augue sed urna. "Suspendisse potenti." Aliquam molestie turpis aliquet ligula lacinia ac aliquam ipsum aliquam. Sed ut lacinia sapien. Integer nec rhoncus ante. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis iaculis, velit tempus faucibus sagittis, augue risus posuere tellus, mattis semper purus nulla a velit. Aenean vulputate, quam vel ultrices vestibulum, lorem magna elementum nulla, sed varius tellus nibh vel nibh. Phasellus quis mi sit amet urna volutpat posuere ac in nibh. Sed rhoncus erat ac risus ultrices a cursus eros dignissim. Duis vel lacus orci. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean est velit, posuere non faucibus eu, luctus et dolor. Aenean lobortis, lectus id venenatis suscipit, est ligula congue dolor, vel rhoncus tellus lacus at libero.

<style type="text/css">
.jackfrost1 b{font-weight:bold; color:#34506F; letter-spacing:1px;}
.jackfrost1 p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]