Wanderer -j-
[html]

ooc-nessSorry guys if it's crappy but it's my 1st one hereBig Grin

As the sunrise shadows started to slowly fade ito the distance the black female stepped into the unfamiliar land, eyes searching for a place to rest. There were a few weeks since she left her old pack and the exhaustion of living on her own got the best of her. The truth was she was sad. sad in a weird, wicked way because she never regreted leaving that memory filled place. To Alex, life was just a constant battle to forget what happened and remember who she trully was. And that was the hardest thing to do for one that knew betrail and sadness like no one should ever know.

The growing light shined wonderfuly on her nice thick coat but it also revealed some of the less nice aspects of her lonely life, highlighting her ribs and spine. weirdly not evan her poor condition didn't stold her beauty but only gave her that kind of vulnerable air that only enhanced the beauty of her deep eyes, shining amber in the daylight. Her long paws scratched the ground searching for something to eat. After she got injured in a hunt, Alex lived mainly on insects and worms she could dig up with her strong paws but that wasn't something that was going to keep her alive much longer. She had to hunt but the pain in her back leg was making it almost impossible. After searching in vain for something to eat, the black female layed on the ground to rest a little before setting off once more in search for food. She had no idea how exposed she was but for some reason it was almost like she wanted to be found...

"Speech"

[/html]

1. Character Name: Alex
2. Character Birthdate (including year): she's about 2 but i'm alittle confused about the year...
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Not applicable to non-canines
4. Species: If your character is a canine, put their subspecies. she's a Luperci Ortus (gray wolf werewolfBig Grin)
5. Gender: female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). just_part_of_it (yahoo messenger)
7. How you found 'Souls: Not required for returning or current members I was searchin the www to find some interesting RP and i found it(not sure where though...)

Messages In This Thread