Wanderer -j-
[html]

ooc-ness 550 Big Grin. thanks for appreciation i'm doing my bestSmile

Alex listened carefuly, trying to remember everything she was told, trying to learn as much as possible for fitting in nicely in the pack. There was something about that male that scared her so much she could almost run if he only growled at her but there was something again that gave him a very atractive aura, in which the young woman could not yet recognize the hints of crimson staining it. Instinctively she knew something was wrong with him but he was just one of those who surprise with their weird complexity. The only thing Alex knew about him was that he was weird. And for now it was enough for her to like his weird ways evan more.
If there's already an unfortunate wolf babysitting that little guy i think i'll pass. She laughed. It wasn't like she wanted any rank right now since she had no idea where she actually was but the perspective of becoming a scout excited her. And with all the danger that seemed to lurk everywhere she was sure she'll like it evan more. It was that kind of life she wanted to lead rather than that of a loner and the man made it clear for her she wasn't going to leave.
Gaining up more courage Alex approached him alittle, ending up walking alongside him. The only thing she wanted was to see his facial expressions better but found herself scratching at a cold, closed door. It seemed weird he could speak like that without any expression and for a second Alex evan had the impression he didn't cared. Her thoughts vanished preety fast though when he started to talk about the metal jaws. She knew all to well what those were back from when one of her old friends got cought in one. But than it was different for no one intentionally put it there. For some reason the woman couldn't picture anyone leaving such a thing to hurt others. She came from a world so much different than what she seemed to encounter now that the change almost made her dizzi. How could anyone do that. She had no answer to that question but decided to learn the answer from the man. "why would anyone do that?" Her amber eyes stared him with a questioning expression. After all to her it seemed that only a coward would play that way. But it wasn't really her call. All she had to do was get better and make sure no one got hurt.
Alex's exagerately thin frame walked along the male's strong well built one making her look smaller than she really was besides the fact that her fur was still shiny and quite thick. Her limping started to become more obvious as they advanced and though the leg wasn't so sore anymore it still hurt prety bad. For a second she evan asked herself why would anyone accept such a weak link as she was into a pack that needed strenght more than ever. The thought troubeled her a while but the black woman decided not to think about it anymore. Something told her things were going to be just fine. "Where do we go now?" Her voice finally broke her thinking with an unusually innocent tone she never intended to use.

"Speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread