All that I stand for
[html]

Word Count: 323 Nah, I totally understand with school especially >_o

Undoubtedly the road ahead is both rocky and stained red with blood, he agreed, but there are two sides to every coin. While the war may be awful, sometimes the ends justify the means, he told her, nudging her reassuringly with his snout. As soon as Haku is ousted from his position of power, it'll be as if a plague upon the lands has been lifted, he promised. He's been our primary obstacle to peace since practically day one. It'd be silly to think all of our problems will be solved once he's gone, of course, but I do believe his downfall is imperative if we're to even stand a chance, he stated with conviction; he couldn't appear to be uncertain now.

It was a gruesome way to think about it, but for how many lives Haku had ruined within two measly years of sitting at Dahlia's helm, perhaps even a dozen sacrifices could be rationalised if it meant the demon's reign was cut short. As far as he knew the shit-brown wolf was about he or Gabriel's age, give or take a few months--left to nature and the devil alone, Haku could easily wreck five more years of wretchedness upon them while he sat safe in his tainted kingdom. Anselm was all about minimising damage, but again he recognised what had to be done. Still, he'd be a damn fool not to keep his own flesh and blood close to home. He was relieved that the girl seemed satisfied with border duty.

Regardless, please be careful, he beseeched her, his tone falling in intensity, coming out quiet and gentle. Gabriel's convinced not everyone will make it out of this alive, but I'll be damned if any of us are on that tally, he told her as his gaze darkened, leaving her to figure out who all was included in that "us;" the de le Poers were a given and Alacrity was close behind.

<style>
.anselm-apocalypse p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anselm-apocalypse b {color:#9D5A00; }
.anselm-apocalypse-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.anselm-apocalypse {background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:185px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/anselm2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread