police, dogs, bonfire
[html]

It's okay, really! My pace will probably be slowing down a tad bit due to my workload with college atm. O_x 420

Observing Hemming from the standpoint of her spot, he had looked quite similar to when she had last seen him. She had only caught real glimpse of him once during their jousting session, and it simply wasn’t enough time at the time to where she could really observe the details of who he was as an individual. The dimness of the shadows didn’t allow for all contours of his visage and figure to be seen, but the flickering light of the fire was enough at the moment to satiate her curiosity on the real details of Hemming. Aside from his height and lankiness, it seemed like his pelt almost blended in with the shadows around him, thought of course he wasn’t one that wore a black pelt, but maybe one that was on the gray side, and seemingly progressed to a darker state around his muzzle and his forehead. It had made his appearance seem mysterious, but the dancing light of the fire was able to give hints here and there of lighted contours.

For a moment the young Ayastigi herself simply relished in the absorption of the fire before them, soaking in as much harsh heat as possible. It wasn’t until Hemming then made an amusing statement of questioning Asha on experiencing any fire breathing dragons on her journey, which in turn of course made her muzzle smirk right back in amusement to this. Her amber eyes focused upon the fire a little more, before transitioning her gaze to Hemming and also gently shrugging her shoulders. “Unfortunately I haven’t. Thank the Spirits though those grizzlies don’t have that ability, or else I think we would all be in very grave danger. Fire breathing bears, not good.” There was a short laugh to be had of that, mentioning something of an encounter with a ravenous grizzly. The very reverie of such made the hairs upon her neck stand on end, and could feel the chill of adrenaline and fear begin to pump into her veins at the very thought. Her gaze then turned back to the fire. “Ah, it was just a minor confrontation. Nothing too dangerous. There’s a lot more to be cautious about on the outside, let me tell you. But, how have you and the tribe lands been during this whole time?” It was time to switch the question back over to him, in which she then turned her amber gaze back on him thoughtfully and with a small grin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread