steel and glass
[html]

Maine Coons are awesome. I want either a Maine Coon or a Ragdoll cat. Ragdolls are my favorite, and Soleil likely would have been a ragdoll, if the breed had street smarts. They are such natural born pushovers that I have a feeling the breed would not have lasted long in the wilderness of the 'Souls universe. Maine Coons on the other hand, are a hardy breed, even if they are so friendly to us humans.

Rising from her finished task at the fireplace, the delicate femme turned once again to focus her senses on her guest and feline. The question Princess posed was expected, as the concept of luperci keeping pets was, as far as Ruri knew, a relatively new one. Luperci were, after all, animals in their own right and to some the idea of keeping other animals seemed almost unnatural. Princess did not seem to think it unnatural, so much as interesting, or so the blind girl thought. "Well, most of the time he follows me around when I'm taking trips around the lands. On the occasions he's not with me, he's usually inside the house doing who knows what. I assume he predominately sleeps. Other than that, I feed him whatever food he accepts, pet him, keep him clean as best as I can just like I would a pup. He's only a baby at the moment, but once he grows up I'm sure he'll be good at doing lots of stuff. From what I've heard, cats are good at catching mice and other small things that like to try and steal food. Does that answer your question?" She didn't like to answer questions with more questions, but at least she was only asking whether her own explanation was satisfactory. Ruri had done her best to give a sufficient answer to Princess' inquiry, but Ruri always had difficulty knowing how little or how much of an answer to give. This was in part to her intense desire to not babble, as was her tendency when she got overly excited.

Soleil was busying himself with Princess' caresses, repeatedly rubbing against her outstretched hand and purring as loudly as his little feline body would let him. Long, fluffy tail was carried high above his form as he repeatedly passed underneath the Dreamer woman's hand, doing a sort of slow figure eight. He loved being stroked so much, in fact the only thing he probably liked more than being stroked was sleeping in front of the fire, and he could not do that at this moment. He was too busy.

The Dauphine sauntered over to her couch where she gently sat down, half-perked ears tuned to Princess' next question. How long had she been with the pack? Ivory-furred lips curved in a reminiscent smile. It seemed like so long ago, though in reality it was only a few months, not even a full year yet. "I've been with Cour des Miracles since it before it became a formal pack. I've been with our leader, King Jacquez, almost my entire life. I was one of the founding members of the pack. So...I guess you could say I've been a part of Cour des Miracles for awhile. What about you? How long have you been part of Crimson Dreams?" There she went again, returning one question with yet another. However, this time her question was in attempt to include Princess in the conversation as well. Ruri was always interested in learning about each and every person she met, especially when those people were close to her friends.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread