steel and glass
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... esstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><style>.princess-ss b {color:#DB8B34;}</style> When we get an apartment, we'll already have three or five cats (depending on who he takes from his house, and I've got 2 waiting to live with me, just staying at a friend's and I'm paying for them... or maybe 3 from me, depending on my mom), but I want to get a little ragdoll kitten. =D So cute! 500+ words.

Keeping other animals as pets seemed so strange and foreign to her, but she could not say anything bad about the idea. It was a very humanized concept, but Princess was not against the idea of becoming more and more humanized. If she had been born in the time before or very shortly after the death of the human race, surely she would find the idea absolutely ludicrous. Back then, the canines likely scoffed at the idea of becoming like the humans. So much time had passed, though, that she could not say she shared such a view. Her mother had been very humanized when it came to reading, writing, and clothing, though she still preferred to sleep in dens instead of old human buildings. Princess enjoyed the comfort that was provided by human furniture, and she did not know how pleased she would have been to revert back to natural dens after having lived in the abandoned human dwellings for so long now.

"So, it's like taking care of puppies, then? Do you have any of your own?" Ruri looked very young, either the same age as Princess or younger, but she supposed it was possible that the Dauphine had puppies already. Having children so young was not something that Princess wanted, but eventually, she thought she might want them. There was a lingering fear of becoming her mother, though, and that could prove to be a problem for her someday. It was a bridge she would have to cross when she came to it, but the fear made her wary of the idea of ever becoming a mother. She had not expressed this worry to anyone, and she doubted she ever would. Fear of becoming just like her mother was her own inner demon that she would, eventually, need to battle alone. She would need to do something to help herself, whenever that was to happen, if it ever did.

The Chance woman had not realized the pack had not been here very long, but from the way Ruri spoke, it seemed like the pack was fairly new. "I've been in the region since the beginning of last May," she began, mulling over the realization. It had been a long time since she had left her brother to go searching for their mother. It had been a really long time. "I came here first to Dahlia de Mai, and I stayed there for almost three months. I joined Crimson Dreams in the beginning of August, and met Haven very shortly after that." It had been just two days under three months that she had lived in Dahlia de Mai before immediately moving to the pack of Dreamers. It was only about a week after joining her brother's pack that she had ventured into the city and found Haven, already drunk before their encounter. Time was a fickle thing, she realized. It never seemed to pass in a logical manner. Some things seemed a million years away, like the time before coming here, and others seemed like they happened just the day before, like meeting Haven.

Table by Anna!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread